Amber is a solicitor with a solid handle on commercial law with a particular focus on leasing. She is also experienced in Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship, as well as litigation.
Amber has been with the firm for more than a decade, initially joining as a paralegal and was admitted as a solicitor in 2007. She then accepted the opportunity to become a Director with Rebecca in 2014.
As a Director, Amber is proud to be the next generation to lead Wood Marshall Williams. Her decision to take on the challenge was influenced by the firm’s approach of developing strong relationships with clients and aiming for clear and effective communication. Amber intends to maintain this client-centred approach and lead a team who are accessible and responsive to clients’ needs.
In her role at Wood Marshall Williams, Amber enjoys the ability to work closely with organisations of all sizes, the focus on a team environment and the importance placed on staying up to date with the latest legal developments. She also gains a great deal of job satisfaction from developing innovative solutions for clients and being able to offer high-quality advice in a timely manner.
Amber enjoys living and working close to the amazing beaches in the area. She believes it’s the community atmosphere and people of the area that are the best aspects of being a local.
Amber assists clients in the following areas:
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Childcare acquisitions, sales, leasing and developments
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Sale and acquisition of businesses
- Reviewing, advising on and developing franchise documentation and associated documents
- Commercial and general property law and conveyancing
- Company law
- Wills, testamentary trusts, estate planning, Powers of Attorney and Appointment of Enduring Guardians