Trudi has over ten years experience in commercial litigation, debt recovery and dispute resolution. She has had significant experience in building and construction law, including matters arising under the Home Building Act (1989) NSW & security of payment litigation.
After ten years of practice in Sydney’s CBD, Trudi joined Wood Marshall Williams in 2016. She enjoys the cohesiveness between our clients and the firm and working together to achieve a common purpose. Trudi has a focus on helping enterprises of all sizes to achieve business goals and objectives, and families and individuals strategically plan for the future, regardless of their stage of life.
A Northern Beaches local, Trudi loves the amazing beaches and outdoors lifestyle, and is involved in local sporting clubs and schools with her children’s school.
Trudi can assist clients in the following areas:
- Commercial litigation – all levels of jurisdiction
- Building and Construction – advice and drafting
- Building and Construction – Security of Payment, Home Building Act advice and litigation
- Debt recovery
- Dispute Resolution
- Commercial law and business law
- Property Law
- Leasing – commercial and retail
- Wills and Estates
- Power of Attorneys and Appointment of Enduring Guardians